Desert Rose Operations Through COIVD-19
The situation we find ourselves in is highly fluid and certainly subject to change but for now, we are so excited to re-open.
Our first goal is to keep everyone safe - from our staff to our guests. Our second goal is to create a space for those who wish to escape the house and isolation to relax in the wide open countryside.
Starting Friday, June 5th, our Tasting Room will again be open to the public. We are still following all guidelines related to social distancing, masks when necessary, washing of hands and disinfecting customer areas.
Please review below for details of our operation:
- Desert Rose's Tasting Room will now be open, with limited seating inside. Outdoor tables are also available.
- Guests are more than welcome to bring their own chairs, blankets and glasses and enjoy our lawn areas.
- Reservations are no longer required. We are open every day between 12-6pm.
- Tables will be provided on a first come basis.
- For this upcoming weekend we are selling wine by the bottle only, but will start serving Wine Tasting Flights and wine by the glass on June 13.
- Our employees will wear masks at all times. We ask that you have a mask as well for making purchases or when using our restrooms.
-BYOG - You may bring your own glass. However, we will have disposable cups available.
-Social Distancing is important to us; floor markings and signage will be posted for your guidance.
-Tables are spaced more than six feet apart and are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each group.
We are still currently offering.
1. Curbside pick up
For Curbside Pick Up and Wine Delivery, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 540-635-3200 and we will help you with your order.
2. Free wine delivery
If you live within a 25 mile radius of our winery, we will deliver your wine - for FREE. There is a three bottle minimum for this service with deliveries made on either Tuesday or Friday.
3. Shipping to 37+ States
If you want your wine shipped, you can order 24/7 through our website or VinoShipper. View below to find the links for shipping.
The entire world is facing an unknown and unknowable crisis. Our thoughts are with all the families affected by this pandemic, business owners and employees facing economic uncertainty, and every person feeling fear and anxiety about what is happening. Now might be the time to take a deep breath and know that come what may - the human spirit will ultimately endure. All of us at DRW will miss you during this time of social distancing and we hope you and yours stay safe and healthy.
Cheers from Linda, Bob, Allison and the DRW gang
Bob's 80th Roast & Toast - September 12
A Birthday celebration for Bob's 80th Birthday and for 10 years of Desert Rose being officially open.Live Music with RYAN JEWELFood Truck with HOG IT UP BBQ
Reston Limousine Tour
- Want to taste wine but not have to worry about driving? Book a tour to our winery and Barrel Oak Winery through the Reston Limousine tour company. Reston Limousine will pick you up and chauffeur you to your winery destinations. All you have to do is book today at: Reston Limousine Wine Tours.
Valentine's Day - Wine & Chocolate Pairing - Feb. 14-16, all day
Soup and Wine Pairing - March 15, 2-5pm
Live Music with Robbie Limon - March 15, 2-5pm
POSTPONED - Wool Scarf Art Class & A Glass - March 21, 1pm OR March 22, 1pm